Is It Time For Radiant Heating?
November 2, 2016
Radiant heating can be run off most types of boilers / central heating systems. Radiant heating enables gentle and even transmission of heat throughout the room making it more cost-effective than a radiator heating one side of the room. In addition, the water required for underfloor heating doesn’t need to be as hot as in conventional wall-mounted radiators. It is also kinder to people with allergies or asthma as it doesn’t rely on convection or the movement of air containing dust to heat the room – just gentle and comforting warmth underfoot rising slowly upwards.
- Installation under concrete or wooden floors
- Cheaper to run than conventional radiators
- No unsightly radiators
- Kinder to allergy sufferers
- Cosy warmth underfoot – no more thick socks needed!
- No cold spots or chilly areas in a room
- Can eliminate or reduce damp problems.
Ready to give it a go? Call us Toll-free (888) 884-4122 to find out more.