Early Heating Equipment Replacement Rebate For Massachusetts Residents
April 18, 2014
Due to the success of the 2013 program, Mass Save sponsors are once again offering incentives to eligible customers who want to upgrade their outdated, but functioning heating equipment!
Up to $4,000 for a new Boiler or up to $1,000 for a new Furnace!
In effect as of April 15, 2014!
For a limited time, generous rebates are being offered to residential customers replacing 30+ year old boilers or 12+ year old furnaces!
Here’s what needs to happen next!
- Customer must schedule a Mass Save Home Energy Services Program Site Visit from this date forward through September 30, 2014, prior to replacing their boiler or furnace
- New, eligible equipment must be installed by October 31, 2014
- Completed Rebate Form and a dated contractor invoice, noting the completion of the installation, must be submitted by October 31, 2014
Know the requirements!
- Fuel switching/conversion is NOT eligible for this offer
- Distribution change/conversion is NOT eligible for this offer
- At the time of the Site Visit, the customer must have an existing, functional boiler (at least 30 years old) or furnace (at least 12 years old)
- Existing boiler or furnace must be fueled by natural gas, propane or oil
- Equipment must be installed in a 1-4 family home
- Applicants must be a residential customer of a Mass Save sponsor
- Municipal Electric customers must heat with natural gas provided by a participating Gas Utility (oil or propane systems are not eligible for this offer in Municipal Electric towns)
For additional information about the rebates and eligibility requirements see below or click here for printable version.
Note: Customers receiving the Early Boiler Replacement Rebate or the Early Furnace Replacement Rebate are NOT eligible for any other Mass Save or GasNetworks heating equipment rebates on installed equipment.
Know the incentives!