Late Autumn To Do List
October 23, 2015
• Next week we will be into the darker evenings, so close your curtains when your lights are turned on to prevent opportunist burglars surveying your house contents.
• Don’t forget to include a suitable inhibitor if you top up your central heating system. Consult your boiler handbook for instructions.
• Ensure that you keep torches, a portable gas stove, matches and tinned foods to see you through an unexpected interruption to your energy supply.
• Wearing an extra layer of clothing and turning your heating thermostat down by a couple of degrees will reduce your energy bill.
• Check that your energy provider is supplying you with their best energy deal for your circumstances.
• Keep our number handy in case of a heating or boiler breakdown emergency. (888) 884-4122
Contact us and we’ll help you decide what heating system works best for your home and budget.
Jim Lavallee Plumbing
Serving Eastern Massachusetts and the Boston area
Phone: Toll-free (888) 884-4122