Early Heating Equipment Replacement Rebates are now available!
April 3, 2015
As of April 1, 2015 – The Early Heating Equipment Replacement Rebates are now available!
Take advantage of this limited time opportunity!
Up to $4,000 for a new Boiler or up to $1,000 for a new Furnace!
Dates to Remember:
· You must receive a Site Visit between April 1, 2015 and August 31, 2015 prior to replacing your boiler or furnace.
· You must provide a dated contractor invoice or receipt (noting the make, model and completion date of the installation) by October 30, 2015.
Know the Requirements:
- At the time of the Site Visit, the customer must have an existing, functional boiler (at least 30 years old) or furnace (at least 12 years old), fueled by natural gas, propane, or oil
- Applicants must be a residential customer of a Mass Save sponsor
- Municipal Electric customers must heat with natural gas provided by a participating Gas Utility
- Fuel switching/conversion (i.e. oil to gas) is NOT eligible for this offer
- Distribution change/conversion (i.e. forced hot water to forced hot air) is NOT eligible for this offer
- Equipment must be installed in a 1-4 family home
- Customers receiving the Early Heating Equipment Replacement Rebate are NOT eligible for any other Mass Save or GasNetworks heating equipment rebates on installed equipment
Contact us to schedule your boiler replacement quote today! We’ll help you handle the rebate work too!
Jim Lavallee Plumbing
Serving Eastern Massachusetts and the Boston area
Phone: Toll-free (888) 884-4122